talk 2 me

Program Eligibility

Children may be referred to the Talk 2 Me Preschool Speech and Language Program at any time until they begin JK within one of the four publicly funded school boards.  Services are free and a doctor’s referral is not required.


If your child has started school and requires a speech and language assessment, please speak to your child’s teacher or the school principal.  They will be able to provide you information about the speech and language services offered through the school board.

T2M Referral Form519-252-0636
get started

If you live in Windsor and Essex County and have concerns about your child’s speech and language skills, please contact us by calling Talk 2 Me below or completing the referral form.