Connections Early Years Family Centre is a progressive family-centered organization providing integrated support, learning and early identification and intervention services to advance the healthy development of families and their children 0-6 years in Windsor-Essex County.
A career with Connections Early Years Family Centre offers an opportunity to join an organization committed to providing a supportive environment that encourages family to family support and provides opportunities for everyone to contribute to the excellence of the organization.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will join a team of dedicated individuals in a supportive working environment with opportunities for continual professional development. A criminal reference check is required for all positions.
Connections Early Years Family Centre is committed to promoting inclusiveness, diversity and respect for everyone. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Community Speech and Language Pathologist
- 35 hours per week (a 9-day schedule may apply)
- Evenings and weekends may be necessary on occasion
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology (or equivalent)
- Registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Related experience, preferably in a pediatric setting
- Certification with Hanen Centre is considered an asset