We believe in:
- Early identification and intervention.
- Parent and caregiver involvement.
- Quick and easy access to information.
- Services provided as close to home as possible (Ontario Early Years Centres, Early Learning and Childcare centres, and community centres).
Early Identification and Intervention are Important
- A minimum of 1 in 10 children in Ontario are at risk for speech and language problems.
- Hearing and communication can be tested at any age.
- Parents can help babies and young children to understand and use language.
Who May Make Referrals
Anyone may call Talk 2 Me:
- Early Childhood Educators
Talk 2 Me
Essex Preschool Speech & Language Services
c/o Connections Early Years Family Centre
795 Giles Boulevard East